Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God gave us you.

Colton,

God gave us you.

You are our answered prayer.

The joy in our hearts.

We love you to the moon and back.

ultrasound pic @ 30 weeks

preggo belly @ 35 weeks

very happy & excited parents-to-be

our sweet baby boy

afternoon snuggles with Mommy.



4 comments:

  1. This gives me teary eyes at work. So sweet!
    Briana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read the childrens book called God Gave Us You? It's one of my favorites! Love the cute photos in his nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bri--I tear up every time I look at it too! :)
    Jessica--we do have that book! We got it after C was born and I adore it. I had the words for the picture frame thing before, but once I got the book it was confirmed that those were the words I'd use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures Ariane! I love the sign and all it represents. You just are glowing proud mamma!

    ReplyDelete