Thursday, January 19, 2012

Family time in December

Date night!
Gloria and Victor hung out with Colton while we enjoyed a wonderful evening at Lake Las Vegas eating the most amazing meal.

Totally addicted to personalized ornaments!
I've gotten one for our 1st Christmas and last year when I was pregnant with Colton. So, getting one for baby's 1st Christmas was a given. (did you know if you wait until after Christmas they are 50% off?? good idea to wait, or plan ahead if you want to give it as a gift the next year!)

Yes, this is December in Nevada.

December 25th in Nevada. Sunny, blue sky, pleasant 60 degrees.

Breakfast date! :)
Grandma Anna watched Colton for us while we enjoyed breakfast out.

This is what we came home to after our breakfast date.
How sweet are they??

I don't think Grandma Anna minded snuggling her sleeping grandson for 2 hrs while he slept!
Good morning!!

Always wakes up soooo happy.

Scrunchy face!!

Uncle Gary and Colton checking out his new toy.

Aunt Bickie and Uncle Gary stayed with Colton for a few hours so Wes could sell a mattress to our good friends...and so I went along for the ride since it was his day off.

After nap snuggles with Uncle Gary.

Aunt Bickie watched Colton for a bit while I went to have some girl time with Bradi (who was in town from Utah).

Such cuteness.
What a treat to go on a date night and date breakfast this month! My aunt and I went shopping while Grandma Anna hung out with Colton. And I got to enjoy a girls' pedicure and run off to work with Wes for a few hours to see our friends. An amazing blessing to have our family in town to allow us to do these things and to have such a sweet little boy that everyone loves to hang out with!

No comments:

Post a Comment