Sunday, November 11, 2012

@21months.

Monday. 
Helping Mommy fix dinner.
 I was getting dinner ready, Colton wanted to be held, and then he wanted to see his bottles/cups. Next thing I know he's plopped himself onto the counter and is playing with all these items. He wanted "yuice" and "ice" for all his cups.

just look how big our boy is getting! Those long legs are almost beyond the foot bar.
Colton must be in a growth spurt.
He's sleeping 3 to 3.5 hours for nap daily.
Eating big meals.
Running into everything. Which produces tears & bruises. :(
He has more melt-downs over not getting his way or not being understood.
It's been a rough week in that regard!

Tuesday  
"Colton got into a permanent marker."
 

"Colton has a matching set to his previous bruise." due to a melt-down.



Thursday & Friday
Colton and Mommy in the bathtub in the master bathroom.
 
Colton drug Daddy into his favorite play place!

Showing you his magnets.

Saturday

Reading a book to bear.

I got this bear, affectionaly named Stanley, at my baby shower in Spokane when I was 6mo preggo. It has sat on a shelf for decoration until this week. 
Just this week Colton started taking this bear (or his Elmo doll) all over the house and treat it like his baby.
He'd give the bear lots of kisses.
He'd cuddle with bear as he watched Elmo in the morning.
He'd kiss the bear's boo-boos (after we'd kiss Colton's boo-boos).
He'd give bear a drink of his ice water and a goldfish cracker.
He'd put bear in the highchair at dinner time.
He'd chauffeur bear around in his red car.
He'd take bear into the bathroom for bath time.
He'd take bear in the car when we ran errands.
And he'd take bear to bed with him.
{absolutely adorable.}
loves to shop at Costco!
Colton waves to the people, especially little babies or kids.
He likes to walk up and down the toy aisle and say/sign "peeze!" and "more-more".

Every time we go into a grocery store he grabs for my bag. He knows I have a fruit snack pack for him. I had started the fruit snacks when I'd put him into the shopping cart at the store because he'd want me to carry him the entire time I grocery shopped or walked through Target. SO, now I've started a bad habit. :( He asks for a fruit snack with in seconds of beign plopped into a shopping cart. Smart kid I say. Has his Momma and Daddy trained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment