Wednesday, December 26, 2012

countdown to Christmas! @22months

back together again!!
the icky sickness caught Monica and Sierra.
so I took a few days off, Wes went in late to work, and we had the help of our sweet friends Liz and Gloria.

these 2 were so excited to play again!

unplanned twins outfits!
Nicole and I still believe! :)

Colton was invited to a birthday party at Run Plus Fun. The ball pit and bounce house were his favorite!!

Dec 20 and 21 our babysitter was out of town.
Jennifer JUMPED at the chance to have Colton all day. She works with Wes, has Thursdays off, and she adores our little man.
This is the present she had waiting for him. Wes told me that Colton barely said goodbye when he left Bugs at Jennifer's. I wonder why...choo choo train around the tree, a present wrapped and ready for him, and Minnie the dog. Our boy was elated!!

Nap time at Jenifer's.

Lunch at Jennifer's.
Mac and cheese. Blueberries and strawberries. Vanilla yogurt. and she gave him sugarfree juice ("duce")

Friday the 21st Jenifer had to work at 1:00, so her daughter watched Colton. This is a donut. Guess he was more interested in the sprinkles than the sweet dough. They played all day, went to the park, and had a dance party in the living room.

We are so blessed to have sweet friends who love our son as we do!

Friday night.
playing with his new dactor from Jenifer

I think he's all worn out from all the fun at Jenifer's home!

just another Saturday morning with the bears!

Saturday mornings are the best.
this cute little boy in his footie pjs. all cuddly after his long winters nap. needing his bears by his side. and then posing in this cute little spot without us prompting him. I don't have to rush off to work. I let Colton be my alarm clock. Yep. Love Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment