Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin patch October 5.

So as Opa and Colton were posing by the tractor...the driver asked if Colton wanted to drive.
You bet he did!! :) 

 "I drive tractor!"


family pic at the pumpkin patch!
Colton chose the pumpkin (on the ground) for himself and the one Mommy is holding for baby Lando. 

This pumpkin patch had a "big" choo choo and a "baby" choo choo.
Colton really liked watching the baby choo choo and was thrilled when we asked him if he wanted to ride on it. 

one happy boy! 


The love of my life.
Thank you, babe, for making all my dreams of moving back to Spokane come true!
I love you!! 


beautiful fall day. 

taking a ride on the tractor around the pumpkin patch. 

score!! baby pumpkin AND a honey stick.
life is good! 



Opa and his grandson. What a fun day!! 

I am so going to be that mom who does this every year.
And why not? It's so classic. 
"These pumpkins heavy. Colton strong!"

bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment