Saturday, August 13, 2011

Spokane/Hayden Lake part 4

the lake.

or what we like to refer to as paradise.

Great-Great Uncle Bruce.

1st meet.

My Great Uncle Bruce flew up to meet Colton from Vancouver, WA.

Wes & Sadie the dog.

Great-Great Uncle Bruce & Colton.

Colton belly surfing.

(borrowing this perfect term from Steph!)

Great Aunt Bickie.

1st time seeing Colton since he was 8 days old.

My Aunt Bickie and Uncle Gary drove over from Port Townsend, WA to see us.


How funny is Colton in these pictures?? He was laughing so hard!

Colton is cutting his 1st tooth!

on his 6 month birthday Wes felt the tooth for the first time.


...fingers in mouth, Great Aunt Bickie trying to get a look-see at the incoming tooth.




this one I love the most.

he has such simple, sweet joy.

my heart just wants to burst over how blessed we are by him.

Wes poured water on the table and he was splashing in it. such simple pleasures!

Great Grandma Lenore.

Daanen's Deli in Hayden, ID.

Best sandwiches ever. I could seriously eat lunch there every single day.

Colton feel asleep at lunch on his Daddy's lap.

The morning we left....

Oma

1st time Wes' parents had seen Colton since he was 2 months old.

Colton and I were there to celebrate Opa's 65th birthday! We meet Oma & Opa at church and it was so sweet to see Wes' parents introduce everyone to their grandson!

Great Grandpa Irv.


Our trip home was relaxing, fun, and full of quality time with family and friends. As I sat down to blog about our trip, I realize I didn't take all the pictures I wanted to. Sad! I do remember our trip with such a fondness in my heart...knowing that although the camera didn't record all the memories visually-- each hug, smile, story, conversation, and time with family and friends are all recorded in my heart. It brought us such great joy to see our family and friends love and enjoy Colton like we do. I think I was so busy soaking in the moment, that I forgot to snap the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment