Sunday, December 25, 2011

pizza, lights, and a cactus garden


Pizza, lights, and a cactus garden = tradtion.

Going to dinner then enjoying Christmas lights has become our yearly tradition with Andrea, Chris, and their kids. (Andrea and I teach together.) This is our 3rd year spending a lovely evening with our dear friends...and Colton loves this tradition...especially Avery since she makes him giggle as she helped me push the stroller down the street full of lights.

@ Metro Pizza.
Andrea and Avery with Colton.
  @ a block completely covered in lights and decorations.
All bundled up and ready to see some Christmas lights!
The hat and gloves are from Andrea...she gave them to me a year ago when I was pregnant with Colton knowing he could wear them this year. He didn't like the hat or the gloves on. We finally got him to leave the hat only when he could chew on the strings. The gloves were only on for the picture. :)

This entire street is decorated...each house/yard has its own theme and you can drive through or walk.

Colton loved the lights!!
(see...the hat is on and he's chomping on the string)

Andrea, Chris, James, Liam, and Avery.


My favorite house. Loved the trees.
 @ Ethel M's Chocolate Factory's Cactus Garden.
family!
10 month old Colton Dean. and yes, it was chilly enough for us to be all bundled up!

the cacti covered in lights are simply beautiful.

After walking the trails through the cactus garden you can take a walking tour through the chocolate factory...ending in a sample of white, milk, or dark chocolate. When asked if the baby was too little for chocolate I honestly answered yes...wish I hadn't. The chocolate is that good!

Colton and Mommy rocking our adorable hats.

My teaching twin, Andrea, and I with the kiddos.

Colton and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment