Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

Colton's hand.

this is my hand...February of 1980.
When my mom brought a box of my baby keepsakes down at Christmas I knew I had to re-create this Valentine using our son's hand. Isn't she so creative? It's just adorable!

this is our little Valentine!
squishing his peas, of course!

Julie is soo talented! this is my table topper from last year.

Valentine dog from Grandma Jules, Grandpa Mark, and Auntie Syd.
this was the Valentine craft my students made for their families...so I made some for my family, too!

my Valentine present from Julie this year. So pretty!
talented Julie!
(remember beanie babies?? these make an appearance on Valentine's Day)

candy from students. I gave all if it away.
 (well...except that yummy box of mini candy bars in the upper right hand corner!)

being a teacher on Valentine's Day is so much fun!
the students are so sweet and excited. they do kind things for each other and for you. it's full of sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment