Saturday, July 21, 2012

warning: nakey 17 month old.

Colton,
When you read this as a young man...well, please forgive me but I just had to share--you are too cute not to!! Your Dad wants to use the pictures as a bargaining device when you want to date. I'm okay with that.
We love you sweet cheeks!!
:) Mommy.


Thursday.
This is how he fell asleep.
He was playing for a bit before nap...I didn't think anything of it since this isn't uncommon.
I went in to cover him up and this is what I found.
He had pulled off his diaper and was sleeping sweetly.
and yes, honey...it happened on my watch. :)

Friday.
Our own backyard...why use the expensive water diapers??
He's figured out how to spray the hose with one hand and spray his hand with the other.
Quite talented I say.

Friday.
Rockin the nakey with sandals.

My favorite pic is the left.
Cutest buns ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment