Saturday, August 18, 2012

Jamie & Alli

The end of July brought a goodbye that I've come to dislike greatly.
God sends the most amazing ladies to work in Las Vegas each summer for Week of Hope. We are beyond blessed to share our summer with them.

Week of Hope summer staffers, Jamie and Alli, were done working in Las Vegas and were headed back.
We bonded over laughs, delish food, a bit of Sonic junk food, problem solving, text messages, fixing SOS situations, sharing about ourselves, and crashing at our place for a week.
I had high expectations for 2012 summer staffers after last year's ladies...and it is the truth when I say expectations were met.
I know God used this summer to mold, teach, and love Alli and Jamie. Coolest part is that He did the same in me.


Jamie, Colton, Alli.
Oh, and don't forget the red broom that our sweet boy insisted it be brought into the house...only to practically knock everyone in the head and all the pictures off the walls. As soon as possible the red broom found its way back to the garage. Can't blame our boy for loving to clean!!

saving one another from the attacking broom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment