![]() |
| Riverfront Park. So pretty!!! |
| I'm very excited about the carousel ...so many memories of riding it when I was a little girl!! |
| initiating Steph to carousel riding and grabbing rings. |
| Syders. Isn't she so stylish?? Love. |
| check my intensity about grabbing a ring. one of my rings I tossed made it into the clown's open mouth!! I was so excited!! |
![]() |
| about to go on the Gondolas over the Spokane Falls!! |
| Wes' photo shoot. Hysterical. |
| sisters!! |
| our photo shoot. We are cute!! |
| Steph, Syd, Me. paparazzi was everywhere!! |
| Spokane Falls. |
| this is the gondola we rode in over the Spokane Falls and back up. it was a very hot day and they warned us that with minimal ventilation, it would be mighty toasty inside. No joke...over 95* inside. |
![]() |
| ultimate tourist!! |
![]() |
| yummy lunch at Rock City Grill. Drew and Briana joined us for a bit more time together. :) |
| Oma loved on Colton while we played. They had a perfectly lovely time!! |
![]() |
| Look who's awake and so happy after a nap!! I'm guessing just Colton napped...but maybe Opa did, too. :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment