Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sneak peek of baby #2 @28weeks

On May 7th...my birthday!...I decided that I wanted to get a 3D ultrasound. I had seen 3D pictures before from pregnant friends and always thought "I'd never ever do that! It just looks like clay and is that really a baby?!" And then, out of the blue, I decided I wanted to see our little boy. Mostly because we had ultrasounds with Colton every 6 weeks at the perinatal doctor and I wanted to see the little boy that was busy kicking and moving as my belly grows out. And sometimes a Mommy just needs to see her little boy. This pregnancy is going so well with baby and Momma very healthy so we haven't a need for extra ultrasounds beyond the one at 19 weeks. 
My mom was visiting for the weekend so she got to enjoy seeing this little bundle of joy, too. 
Colton watched the baby on the big projector screen a little bit, but was way more interested in the toy airplane from the kid's playroom. :) He did think it was pretty funny when the baby had hiccups. He and Grandma laughed about the baby's hiccups the whole way home. 

2D baby facing out

2D little boy feet with 5 perfect toes. 

3D little boy foot pressing against the umbilical cord.

Little boy face...he looks so happy and content with an almost smile! 

We think he has Colton's nose and his chubby cheeks. He also has a bit of hair growing on his cute little head. We're thinking he'll have dark hair and have opposite coloring than big brother. We shall see in 3 months!!

The ultrasound tech thought he had more fat than most babies at 28 weeks. Leads me to wonder if this little one will come early like his brother around 38 weeks. Hmmmmm....guess I need to have the hospital bag packed by July 1st--just so I'm ready. :) 



fist up by face


No comments:

Post a Comment