Monday, June 17, 2013

happy Father's Day 2013 @28months


hand cart rides from Daddy around the garage.
Colton had a runny nose and cough this weekend so we stayed home from church. Didn't want to be those parents who brought their sick to the nursery at church. ;)
So, thanks to my motivated husband....everything is ready to be moved to the Week of Hope site this week, I sorted through the school items I brought home, 4T clothing from Amy is sorted and stored, and we went through shoes for Colton. Then we moved to the office...which will eventually be Colton's new room with a big boy bed but it is currently housing baby stuff. We sorted, tossed, organized, and moved more things. It was a very busy morning and big helper Colton was in the midst of it all. :) 


Happy Father's Day to Wes!! 

a little chill time in the afternoon before our friends came over for dinner.
I love how Colton plopped down right by Daddy to play cars. 

this is the text pic I sent to my Dad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment