Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I rolled over!!

Hi guys!
Check me out! I rolled from my back to my belly last night (6-7-11) for the first time! Mommy and Daddy thought maybe it was a one time deal. But, nope! I rolled over again this morning. Daddy texted Mommy to tell her. She was so happy for me she cried. :)


This is me right after I rolled to my belly. Of course Mommy caught my big moment on camera.

See that look on my face? That's the look of accomplishment mixed with a bit of wonder over what just happened. This rolling over stuff is hard work!

Well, I guess this is what 4 month old babies do--roll over and such. It is pretty big news in our house and I wanted to pass it on to my faithful readers.

With love from a cute boy who likes to roll,
Colton Dean.


p.s. Daddy and Mommy are going to try to get a video of me doing my new thing to share with you. We'll keep ya posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment