Thursday night (June 23, 2011) I was brushing my teeth and Wes was quickly checking his fantasy baseball scores before we were headed to Boulder City to hang out at Week of Hope. Toothbrush in mouth, I came to check on Bugs. He had moved from the far side of the blanket and off onto the carpet. I called for Wes (through the toothpaste drool-attractive, I know) and asked him if he had moved the baby. With just a look at the baby then back at each other we realized that he had started to roll...in a full circle. How exciting! But we missed it. Lucky for us...our guy rolled over full circle 2 more times before we left and one of the times was even caught on camera. the FULL CIRCLE roll over.
by Colton Dean
1. kickin it on my back.

2. roll to my belly.
(
i'm SUPER fast at this now, by the way!)

2a. hang out here for a bit
cuz it's so fun.

see? belly is fun! and i can "fly" too!

"okay, mom & dad. are you watching this time?"

3. popping up the bum
4. super fast push off & i'm on my back.
(no, he didn't hit his head. yes, we moved him far from the entertainment center.)
my mommy's super proud of me.

my daddy loves me
soooo much.
No comments:
Post a Comment