Monday, June 13, 2011

SAHM again! :)

It's finally here!

The day I have been waiting for....to be a Stay-At-Home-Mommy (SAHM) again!!

I love summer. :)



To kick off the start of our summer Colton & Mommy went to visit Daddy at work last Friday. We had lunch together--we joined him for Fausto Friday (Colton told me later: "Thanks Mommy for the horchata to go along with your bean, rice, cheese, & sour cream burrito. It was delish!") After lunch a very proud Daddy showed off his cute son. Colton loves his Daddy...and only Wes could make him smile and giggle as we walked around the store. It was precious! His co-worker was so impressed with the special bond that they share. The Lord bless you and keep you;


the Lord make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;


the Lord turn his face toward you and
give you peace.


Numbers 6:24-25

I pray this scripture for Colton every time I put him down to sleep. It is now the verse I am working on memorizing this week so that I say it with accuracy.


And isn't he just the cutest little thing as he sleeps??








to think 4 months ago we were awaiting your arrival...


Colton likes this ball...a lot!! It's perfect for him to grab onto and play with.

However, he does get frustrated it won't fit in his mouth better due to its spherical shape. Ho hum. This is what big 4 month olds look like after they have rolled over!



Hi mom! I am a rolling machine!


Colton's rolling over cycle:

roll over,

get stuck on belly,

play for a few minutes with anything I can get my hands on (usually ball, giraffe, or blanket)

get frustrated about being "stuck",

cry-out till mom & dad roll me to my back again,

roll over and repeat.


Thursday night Colton repeated this cycle for an hour & ten minutes until he just tuckered out.

We looked over during dinner to find our sweet son sound asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment