(I was going to just post the text, but I have been asked--okay, told-- by an avid blog reader that I must post pics--not just text--because she wants to see cute Colton Dean on every.single.post. {and really, can we blame her?? I totally get her point.} So, this is for you, friend!)
1. Bugs slept from 8:10 pm to 7:50 am last night! (Mind you, I was awake at 6 am thinking I'd missed something. But I didn't. He must be tired. Maybe a growth spurt? Either way, it allowed for a few hours of coffee and catching up on the blog!)
2. Bugs was scooting around and turned his body until he was sitting up all by himself! He did this twice before bed time.
3. Bugs rocked the serving of peas and was still hungry so I gave him some bananas. This is the first time he has been interested in food longer than the first serving. Hungry little guy!
My photo portion of the post are the pictures Wes sent me this week while he was with our son and I was working. My days as a 3rd grade teacher are busy from start to finish, but I constantly think about Bugs and wonder what he's up to. I adore getting a text message from Wes (or the babysitter) to say what he's doing. I uber-adore (yep, just made that up) getting sent a picture via text message to show me what Bugs is up to. So, here's a peek at what I was sent this week. Enjoy...
![]() |
| Just another day at the office. (This is what Wes calls the excercaucer.) "This is him jumping." The office must have been super exciting this day! |
![]() |
| "Hi Mommy! I love you!" |
![]() |
| "TGIF Mommy" |
![]() |
First time in a high chair at the Sanchez's a few weeks ago.
|
I love my 2 guys so very much.
I am one blessed woman.




THANKS FOR ALL THE COLTON LOVE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteACL ALL THE TIME!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!