The purple chair as been in my classroom since it was gifted to me from my sweet friend, Miranda, eight years ago. She had brought the chair with her from Montana to Las Vegas and when it came time for her to move back home, she thought it best the chair stay behind. I was excited to have it and from the before pic you can tell it was well loved by the students!
{before}
super fun and bright, huh?? and really the only place fabric like that would be passable is in a classroom!
{10 years of teaching} Week one....complete.
20 students, a great team (still miss my peeps from last year, though!), and a schedule with Colton that works. [Need I mention how exhausted we all are?? Waking up at 5 am for this Mommy and Daddy is rough.]
Colton's Schedule while I'm working:
Bugs is with Wes Monday til noon and with babysitter til 4.
Tuesday Wes has baby all day.
Wednesday is just like Monday.
Thursday & Friday 9-4 with babysitter.
Of course I want to be home full time with him...but this schedule is a true blessing.


No comments:
Post a Comment