![]() |
| AHHHHHHH!! I had to scream cuz of how incredibly, unbelievably, sweetly adorable our little boy is. Wes sent me this text last week...and my heart instantly melted. I love you little boy! |
![]() |
| Look who's crawling! Wes sent this to me at work this week. I just want to reach into the picture and squeeze those cheeks! |
| Mommy and Colton. |
| Daddy and Colton. |
Rest assured, you are not missing a cute and updated pic of the Stumbaugh 3. It has just been a tad bit (understatment!!) busy around here.
So, these pictures are proof of how incredibly busy the month has been in our home. Going back to teaching full time is going well, it's just tiring and busy. Sunday is the only full day we have together as a family. Unfortunately, we don't have a pic of the three of us this month. I know I have a few days to go until the month is over...but it's okay. It's a true testament of how our life has been! If only I had something fancy and I could have photo-shopped Wes into the photo....


No comments:
Post a Comment