Saturday, January 26, 2013

@23months

the tractors came to dinner at our favorite Greek cafe.

Colton and the tractor crew waiting oh so patiently for food to arrive. ; )

puzzles!
Colton got 3 puzzles and a puzzle organizing rack from our babysitter, Monica, for Christmas. He loves them and he's really good at them too!
His favorite part is definitely dumping the puzzle pieces.

Living room fort on a Tuesday.
Colton is REALLY into playing in a fort. Daddy made this fort for Colton and they played in it all day long. Usually Colton wants us to make a fort on our bed under the covers.
Colton sticks his head out, waves, says "Hi Momma! Hi Momma!" Followed by "Bye bye Momma, bye bye Momma!" as he goes back into the fort.

Isn't he too funny!
Colton was eating a snack at his table one evening and I left him for a second to start a load of laundry. I came back to find him shirtless and posing. What a ham!

Now he's showing you his muscles.
Sooo strong!

More Colton muscles.
Sooo big!

Colton's most recent, favorite activity = dumping Daddy's sock drawer. He literally throws the socks all over the closet and then plays in the empty drawer. I remember him sitting in the drawer just 6 months ago...quite a bit smaller than he his at 23 months!!

He's pointing to the tractors on his pjs.
"dactor. dactor. dactor. dactor." (he could go on all night!!)

No, Momma. I can't smile. Bubble baths are serious business. I have so many bubbles to play with and so little time!!

Always playing with his trucks. Filling up the dump trucks with his excavator, then dumping them.

Colton wanted a self-portrait with his truck. :)

Look how long this little boy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment