Monday, January 21, 2013

Opa & Oma Claus! @22months

On Thursday , Colton and I went to spend the day with Oma and Opa. Although it was January I had asked Opa if he could dress up as Opa Claus for Colton. I just had to have pictures of Colton with his Opa!! Plus, we had tried another Santa in Henderson at Ethel M's and Colton wanted nothing to do with that one. I think our little man was holding out for the REAL deal. :)

We opened presents, then took off to see the tractor at Yolks. Colton loved this! Such a good idea, Oma and Opa! Then we ate at our favorite lunch spot, Cuppa Joe's. Oma put Colton down for a nap and I snuck off to spend 2 hours with Katie and to meet her little girl, Hannah that was born early September.


"snow"!! sounds more like "no"

Happy smile!
Opa Claus had 2 presents for Colton...The Machines book and the Construction truck book that had wheels! He loved them both and we read them all the time!

Oma and Opa Claus
Christmas 2012.


Colton was entralled with Opa's beard!

LOVE this one.
Opa had a great idea...once he was ready to start putting on the coat, boots, belt, and hat that Colton should come in and see the transformation. Colton jumped around the room and shook the Santa bells and it didn't bother him one bit that Opa was changing into Opa Claus.

We had been practicing with Colton all December to say "Opa" and "Oma". It was Colton that started with "Opa, ho ho ho". He's right! Opa does say "Ho ho ho!"

This tractor was a HUGE hit with our little boy! He thought this was the coolest thing ever!
Oma makes a great seatbelt!!


watch out! Colton's driving!!
he made all the appropriate driving noises
roooom...vrooooom

little Colton Dean driving a tractor!

Hi Momma wave Colton and Opa!

No comments:

Post a Comment