Saturday, January 26, 2013

tractor shadows and teeth @23 months

diaper change before bed admist the tractors that followed us from the bath, to the bedroom for pjs, to the couch for milk, to the bathroom for teeth brushing, to the bedroom for diaper change, and finally all lined up for book reading.

Colton lined up all his tractors so they could listen to the books before bed.

Daddy and Colton bought this stool on Tuesday.
Now our big boy can reach the sink when he spits while brushing his teeth.
 

I cried when Wes sent me these pictures while I was at work.
 He's turning 2 next month and I am in awe at how grown up he is.

On Tuesday the repair man came to fix our frigerator door leaving a box behind. Which of course became Colton's favorite play place that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment