Saturday, April 27, 2013

A day @26months

"Momma, hood up. Momma, pocket. 'Oose on."

You never know if April in Henderson, NV will be warm or chilly.
This was a chilly day as we prepared for our walk.

bath time is over. water has drained. what is Colton doing?
"I 'iding, Momma. I 'iding."
Love him for hiding in plain view. and nakey to boot. :) 

"Here I are!" 

On April 11th, this is the text I sent to my Dad and Julie:
Colton got upset when we got home today from Monica's.  He really wanted to go back to the van. Nothing would interest him. Not the backyard, not the tv, only the van. "Van. Van." he whined for. I finally gave in. Way too tired to fight--long day at work and preggo did me in this day. Once in the van he told me he wanted to go to "Plane. Syds, Bompa, Jules." He wanted to go to the airport to see his  family that had left 10 days earlier. How incredibly sweet (and smart!!) is he? Brought me to tears." To distract him we drove the neighborhood until I found the backhoe loader that was working. :)

We watched this "loader" for quite a while. He was extremely content! 

 
Colton insisted on "dig dirt" on the front porch this beautiful morning with Daddy. 

pajama sleeve kept getting in the way while eating "gurt".
this was Colton's solution.
:) Wes sent this pic to me...couldn't help but laugh out loud!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment