Saturday, April 27, 2013

bulldozer fun @26months


 On a Wednesday morning I get this picture and text from Wes:
Look who found a soccer ball! And I won't tell you what else Colton bought at Ross since I'm sure he'll show you immediately after nap. :)
*it was the bulldozer in the pics below. I had told Wes no more trucks, tractors, anything that was bigger than Colton's hand! (The soccer ball I was okay with...we've been looking for a cheap one for Colton since his last one popped.) We have so much!! Wes said that Colton found the bulldozer at Ross and Colton insisted on buying it. Oh my. :) 


"excavator digs"

stopping to play in the grass on our walk.
Yes, he insisted on bringing the "bulldozer".

stopping to dig rocks and grass. 

isn't he amazing? 

driving the car in laps around the table in the backyard. 


We are so blessed. 
the next day....
still taking bulldozer everywhere.
hard to see in this picture but this is the text I got from Wes:
I get out of the shower and Colton drew all over each leg. Tried to get it all off but to no avail. Someone is definitely having a bath tonight.
My response:
Picture please! :)
Wes:
No picture. Supposed to be washable but it's not coming off. 

our little tatoo artist in the car going to Monica's. A bit better picture of the marker on his legs. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment