Saturday, April 27, 2013

baby #2 bump @ 6months.

baby boy #2 is a growing! 26 weeks preggo.
No names yet. Can't seem to decide. Making sure a name is strong, sounds good with Stumbaugh, and sounds good with Colton...we'll it's hard work! I keep praying that God will help us "just know" when a name is right because right now we are completely unsure.
Wes likes Blake.
I like Ryker.
We both like Trenton, but think it's too close to Colton.
and we do agree that Tate is cute. 

when preggo Momma craves a blueberry donut from Friendly's Donut ...everyone wins! :)
We stopped for a quick fix after Colton's last Saturday tumbling class. Daddy came to tumbling too since he didn't work until 1:00. Colton did a great job at his last class: participated in all the songs, listened,  tried some new things, shared, took turns, and showed Daddy how great he was at all the stations. 

*early* birthday outfit from Dad and Julie. 

I absolutely adore a great label maker.
The girls at work were labeling computers and made this one for me.
You know, just in case I forget the bump that's growing or those kicks and flutters that continue all day long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment