Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2 boys. 1 Mommy. 1 appointment.

January 28, 2014
Landon 
83rd percentile for height 
45th percentile for weight
Colton 
98th percentile for height 
95th percentile for weight

Both boys had their well-check appointments on the same day. It was nice doing both together...but also a bit crazy, too. Both did great for the doctor and nurse. Colton listened well...and chewed through a pack of gum as a reward. "Do whatcha gotta do and use everything to help the situation" is my motto when in such situations. We talked a lot about the appointment on our way there and I told him that he will need to listen and follow directions and that I have a treat for him and the nurse has a sticker when we are all done. This helped. A lot. 

I love these two. 

Absolutely adorable. 
That's a Baltic Amber necklace that Landon is wearing. It is an all natural way to reduce the swelling that teething brings. The heat from his body warms the raw amber beads. He wears it all day long but takes it off at night while sleeping.  Does it help? I think so. He was drooling a ton before we got the necklace. Yes he still drools but he had his two bottom teeth errupt through his gums this week so extra drool seemed normal given the circumstances. When Colton teethed I gave him Tylenol to ease his discomfort a few times. No need for that with Labdon! 


A bit of the zoo in exam room 5. 😃
One tired little boy after his 6 month shots. I didn't get a pic of Colton snoozing. Probably because I feel asleep too. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment