C: I'm 2. Almost 3.
M: when's your birthday?
C: Fe-wary.
M: please get a Kleenex.
C: Mommy, Don't wipe my sad off. M: Ok Buddy, I will wipe your nose but leave your tears.
How he gives a high five:
High five, fist bump, blow it up, talk about it!
Eating fruit snacks:
Strawberry one, my favorite. Hm hm hm. Blueberry one, my favorite. Hm hm hm.
Orange one, my favorite. Hm hm hm.
Daddy, you want play cars with me?
Mommy, you want play trains with me?
Our boy with manners:
C: (foot on dinning room table during a meal) Opa says Stumbaughs don't put feet on the table.
Daddy: Are you a Stumbaugh?
C: Yes. No feet on the table.
Colton surprised us by wearing a full costume and a mask while playing dress up with his friends. Who is this cutie?? So unlike him. I love seeing him grow and change.
This boy refused to wear the backpack 5 months ago. Now "where's my pack-pack"?? Is what we hear.







No comments:
Post a Comment