Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Aunt Moley in Spokane!!

December 28, 2013
Our handsome son rockin' the winter clothes at the airport. Cutie pie Colton!! 
Look who's here!! 
Of course Colton's greeting is: saying "what'd you bring Toltin?" As only a two yr old does and can (kinda) get away with. 
Aunt Moley came to visit BW and Sir Landon (the nicknames Kristi bestowed on the boys) during her Christmas break. Oh yes, and she came to see me too. 😉 Kristi made plane reservations before we moved--it made our goodbye in Henderson not as difficult since we knew we'd see each other in a few months. 
Aunt Moley and Sir Landon
I don't have a picture of it, but Kristi was The Baby Walker. She'd take Landon and walk him to sleep. It was a great help!! 
My visit with my Slushy Sister was much needed. Our talks were just what I needed and I liked hearing the updates on all our Vegas friends. 
BW and Aunt Moley in Couer d Alene




No comments:

Post a Comment