Friday, August 2, 2013

39 weeks preggo and busy!! @29months

I love him. 

Thursday
Gloria and her kiddos--Syndee and Geir met us at our neighborhood splash park.
It was just us! I like pretending the splash park was built just for us! :) 

Friday
We met Monica and Sierra at Reunion Trails splash park.
Oh the fun!
"See-er-a 'mon! Follow me!" (Sierra, come on! Colton would yell.) 

Monica and Sierra. 

the coolest splash park!! 

Saturday
We went to Bryson's birthday party. It was a swim party...and Colton only swam for 20 minutes. Then he was off to ride the dump truck on the basketball court. This picture was from their playroom. He was in heaven!!! He missed the singing of happy birthday because he didn't want to stop playing. :) 

added bonus to mom's pregnancy cravings....donuts and chocolate milk for all! 


I blame this craving on Jules. She got me hooked and non-stop thinking about this mini powdered donuts since Spring Break. :) The chocolate milk...well, that one was all me. ;) 

Sunday I picked up Colton's finished car that he had painted when Caleb and Bradi were in town. Super cute! And a piggy bank too!

No comments:

Post a Comment