Best Daddy award goes to Wesley Stumbaugh
for his love, care, thoughtfulness, and hard-work.
![]() |
| helping Colton so that Landon will grasp onto his finger. |
Colton and Landon have been blessed with the most amazing father. These past 2 weeks have turned our house upside down and we are embarking on many new adventures.
Wes has been the picture of help. From cleaning to cooking to dishes to organizing.
Wes has been the picture of thoughtful. He will run errands and bring home my favorite coffee from Starbucks, my favorite drink from Sonic, or pick up lunch when he knows I probably haven't eaten.
Wes has been the picture of love. He is 100% taking care of Colton and me--while I take care of nursing and sleeping when I can. He doesn't get mad when I sleep in--or when I nap and there is housework to be done or packing. He does it all without complaint.
I married an amazing man and I am so incredibly blessed by him. I know this time of transition isn't easy and we are all tired and a bit stressed over the newness and change...but he stands strong and leads our home with a faith and steadfast love that we are all clinging to.

![]() |
| Doesn't Wes look handsome?? Colton was a bit shocked when he saw Daddy for the first time with a bare chin. "Daddy hair chin?" he asked. "buzzzz" he said and moved his hand over his chin like he was shaving. "hair chin all gone." |




No comments:
Post a Comment