Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy @3 weeks old


this was last Monday morning.
Wes went to play golf at 6:15am with Chris and Jeff.
He wasn't so sure he should go...but he's been working so hard on packing, organizing, cleaning, and taking care of Colton that I knew he deserved some time away with his friends. I am so glad he went.
Proud to say we made it through a few hours of Mommy and 2 boys. Didn't get much done other than shower and food and keeping everyone happy. But I call that success. :) 

a bit upset. 
and happy again! 
Tuesday
Cutie pie at 3 weeks old. 
Aunt Moley and Farmer Steve came over to visit.
Kristi had been in Africa on a mission trip and hadn't seen the boys since the day Landon was born.
So happy to spend time with the Semmlers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment