Monday, August 19, 2013

Loving it @ 3 weeks old.

Colton mimicking Landon.
What a comedian!
p.s. Landon's kissy face is the sweetest thing. 
Landon wore this outfit home from the hospital and was swimming in it 3 weeks ago.
He's a growing boy!! 
after going to work to finalize things since I am not returning...Colton wanted to sit with Mommy as we watched Cars after his nap. This was Daddy's first day back at work after 3.5 weeks off and Mommy was gone at nap time, too. It was a bit rough for Colton--Grandma did a great job! 
I love how close he is sitting.
I love these 2 boys!! 
all smiles. :) 
milk wasted. :) 
snug as a bug in a rug.
Those toes!!! 
Colton can put on his blue flip flops all by himself!!
He is in the "I do it. Colton do it." stage.
Hold on tight! Momma's driving!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment