[Day 8]
I have so much fun dressing Colton in cute clothes...however it's a tad annoying when I have to change his clothes due to them being covered in "wetness" during a diaper change. Wes was so proud of himself--it had always been me who has to change the lil' baby's clothes during a diaper change...until that night. Yes, it was a day of 4 outfit changes due to diaper changing accidents...at least at this time I can say I haven't been squirted.
I have so much fun dressing Colton in cute clothes...however it's a tad annoying when I have to change his clothes due to them being covered in "wetness" during a diaper change. Wes was so proud of himself--it had always been me who has to change the lil' baby's clothes during a diaper change...until that night. Yes, it was a day of 4 outfit changes due to diaper changing accidents...at least at this time I can say I haven't been squirted.
Mommy's Pride.
(outfit #1)
(outfit #1)
Mommy & Colton napping. (payback picture from the "watching basketball" picture I took the the night before.)

(outfit #4)
and...Wes now feels my (wet)diaper changing pain.
My Aunt Bickie and Uncle Gary come every February to Las Vegas to attend a buying show for their store in Washington. What a blessing that their trip coincided with Colton's birth! So, they get to work and play with Colton...now that's having your cake and eating it too.
and...Wes now feels my (wet)diaper changing pain.

My Aunt Bickie and Uncle Gary come every February to Las Vegas to attend a buying show for their store in Washington. What a blessing that their trip coincided with Colton's birth! So, they get to work and play with Colton...now that's having your cake and eating it too.





So happy you are blogging! It's a blessing to be able to follow all these new changes happening in your life and super extra awesome to see lots of pictures of Colton!!!
ReplyDelete:) Briana