Thursday, February 17, 2011

A shower with my sistas...

[January Shower]

My sisters in Christ are amazing, supportive, and so much fun! Sisters, the gratitude in my heart for you is more than I can express. It was truly an awesome day.
Thank you Tara, Dianna, and Liz for such a special day to honor
me and the upcoming birth of Colton.


Tara's sister made this cake! Adorable. Delicious. Wish I had some now.
Kristie, Debbie, and Steph
Natalie & Dianna
Chelsea, Kristi, Cindi

Liz, Dianna's girl, & Christina's girl
Tara, Allison, Rena. "Where Ever You Are, My Love Will Find You" book from Kristi--she knows how to make this mommy-to-be cry! Such a sweet book that I can't wait to read to my son.
"If you think I'm cute, you should see my dad"
bib from Dana ( & Shagufta) :)
A good, old fashioned game of Hot Potato, played with a diaper of course.
l to r: Debbie, Steph, Shagufta, Kim, Allison, Jennie, Rena, me.
l to r: Jennie, Rena, me, Natalie, Tara, Cindi, Chelsea
Ultrasound pics (not of Colton) that show specific body parts. We had to decipher what they were--soooo hard!!!
How many baby socks can you match & fold in 1 minute??
To determine the winner Shagufta & Natalie had a Sock off!!!
8 1/2 months preggo...and trying my hand at matching the baby socks. A girls gotta practice.
Dianna's famous diaper cakes. Love the colors, girl! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment