Stanley Steamer Steffan Stumbaugh....
Is the name we were jokingly calling Baby Boy Stumbaugh this weekend. Wes and I hadn't "officially" decided on Colton Dean as the baby's name, however we were almost there. Can you imagine a name like Stanley Steamer Steffan Stumbaugh?? St, st, st, st!
Is the name we were jokingly calling Baby Boy Stumbaugh this weekend. Wes and I hadn't "officially" decided on Colton Dean as the baby's name, however we were almost there. Can you imagine a name like Stanley Steamer Steffan Stumbaugh?? St, st, st, st!
Grandma-to-be Julie is ready for her first grandbaby!
I was able to fly home to Spokane in November for a long weekend (thanks Southwest for the free flight!). The timing couldn't have been more perfect as my family had just suffered a great loss and my visit was a highlight and something to look forward to for us all.
This was the first baby shower we were blessed with and my entire family pitched in. Thank you so much for the time and planning to Julie, Mindy, Margie, and Briana. I love you!
Grandma Lenore is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her 1st great-grandbaby!
It was wonderful to see Grandpa Irv--and to give him a hug. It was so hard to be celebrating the upcoming birth of my baby and at the same time mourning the loss of Grandma Eleanor. I bawled when I read the card from Grandpa and Grandma Marcus--
"Grandma was so excited for her first grandbaby. She is really proud of you. Enjoy the crib bumper set. She wanted you to have it for the baby room."
The cutest couple ever...my cuz and CIL. :)
Ally and Katie--can't wait for our boys to play this summer!
The onesie said "Diaper Loading. 75% Complete." Hysterical Ally!
Oma and Opa are thrilled to meet their 1st grandbaby!
The quilt for Colton's room...made with love by his Grandma Julie and great Aunt Mindy.
Briana rocked the dessert--individualized cupcakes! Super super cute.
(Julie gets the credit for giving the baby the nickname of Stanley Steamer Steffan Stumbaugh)
Susie, Paige, Aubry, and Sydney
No comments:
Post a Comment