Sunday, February 20, 2011

sleep, coffee, and nachos

[day 12]

I am one happy momma today! Until last night....the only way we could get Colton to sleep at night was by holding him--this meant we slept in the recliner or on the couch since we brought him home. Last night I got to sleep in my bed, next to my husband, with my baby beside us in the bassinet for the first time!! AND Lil' man slept from 3:00am -8:00am with only a diaper change and fast feed at 6:00. LOVED MY SLEEP!


Colton sound asleep in his bassinet.
Until last night, he'd only slept there during the day.

Sleeping with hands near his face, of course.


Today's field trip:
The McCurdy's were at Lake Las Vegas for a wedding, so we met up with them for coffee.


Travis still has the baby bounce & stopped a fussy session in it's tracks.


Leigh had a cuddle with the babe.

The Mills came for a visit & brought the best nachos from Mountain Side Grill. Unfortunately for me--I will need to show major restraint since the restaurant is so close to our house because I can see myself wanting those nachos daily!


Sharon and Colton


Dave & Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment