Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Showered with fun...


The girls from work outdid themselves with this baby shower in January! It was delicious, hysterical, and full of fun. Thank you SO much friends for everything you did to make this night so special.


L to r: Tippin, Terri, Andrea, Kari, Erika, Cere, Nicole, Amy, Jackie, Sarah.
( & Jenny is photographer)


My 3rd grade girls: Andrea, Nicole, and Amy.


Erika, Andrea, Jenny, and Tippin...the winning team (plus Amy) for Jeopardy.


Shopping List game...how much does baby stuff really cost??
(Cere was the big winner...within cents of the actual cost.)
Scavenger Hunt--This was hysterical!! We were in teams of 2, had a list of clues, ran all over Amy's house looking for the correct location to the clue, laughed so hard I thought I would go into labor, and (thanks to a little help from another team--we won't name names cuz some people are still upset over it) Tippin and I rocked the game! :)

Back by popular demand...Nursery Rhyme Jeopardy!!!
Thanks Kari...this totally rocked!

I love baby boy clothes! Sarah's little boy picked this out for Colton.


My 31 bag stuffed full of goodies!
(Nicole your bag presentation is fantastic!!--friends reading this....let me know if you need the link to the website!)


Amy knows a way to this preggo's heart...food!! Ken & Amy provided the most delicious spread of yummy food.

and Andrea knows my sweet tooth all too well...'Nothing Bundt Cake'--white chocolate raspberry. To. Die. For.

No comments:

Post a Comment