Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nevada Day happenings @20months

Nevada became a state on October 31st and this year it was observed on Friday, October 26th.
 
Colton and I had a GREAT day together.
First, we went to Toys-R-Us to look for deals on Christmas and birthday presents for him. When he saw the rows and rows of "dact-or, dact-or" I knew we wouldn't be leaving empty handed. :)
Then, to Hobby Lobby for Fall decorations.
Finally, to Target for cute things for Mommy to wear on the 31st.
I must have worn little Bugs out...he napped until 4:00! And I had to wake him up!!


This is the tractor Colton chose. It makes sounds! (not too bad either...especially since there is an off switch!!)

held his tractor all the way home.

After nap cuteness.
I've got no pants on! And I'm outside! I just saw a "dact-or" (actually a UPS truck)!!
 


immediately to the tractor after nap.
yes, his shirt has snow on it. but he wanted this shirt because of the tractor on it. :)
 Since I had the day off, I actually had energy to drive and meet Wes for dinner. He chose Cafe Rio and I didn't object! They have a free kids quesadilla that Colton devours. A chicken taco with a side salad for me. And probably 2 glasses of horchata. Yummo!!

Then, Wes said they had early voting at the mall. Why not? I said. So off we went.

Colton got a "icker" (sticker), too!
 
On the forehead!
Colton put his sticker here...upon Daddy's prompting.
And Mommy's sticker should be on her head as well!
So, Colton moved my sticker from my shirt to my forehead.
He's such a character!!
 
Then we went for a walk in the mall to run off some of Colton's energy after his loooong nap.
He found a ball at one of the toy stores and instead of playing catch with Daddy he'd throw it, run, slide, tackle, and pounce on the ball. All over the mall. Yes, we were those parents. Letting our kid run around and chase a ball at the mall. Thankfully it wasn't too busy!!



What a beautiful day with my beautiful family.
I love parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment