The past few weeks I've been decorating for the change of season.
So, I walked around snapping some pics for my sweet family and friends who are far in distance, close in heart.
In the desert it seems to take forever for Fall to arrive.
Chilly mornings, chilly evenings, warm afternoons.
Well, it is finally here.
Jeans, flip-flops, and a t-shirt are my clothes of choice when I'm not working.
With that cute black cardigan tucked into my bag. Just in case it's a bit chilly. at 77*.
Driving today I notice a tree that was just starting to turn colors.
Last week I made it official and had a hot pumpkin latte.
Last week I made it official and had a hot pumpkin latte.
Pumpkin cookies this week.
I {heart} all things pumpkin.
Welcome to our home! via a virtual tour.
Just few pics from the past month....
![]() |
| flowers from my family on a very difficult day. |
![]() |
| happy 57 months of marriage to us! |
![]() |
| Fall is officially here. Thus the hot coffee. See you in May iced coffee. |
![]() |
| "To the best co-manager! Thanks for a great season!" This is my cut of the winnings from Wes' fantasy baseball season. |












No comments:
Post a Comment