Sunday, March 24, 2013

As the days go by... @ 25 months

Wes makes the yummiest, and so very healthy, omelets 3x a week.
Lately Colton has been enjoying eating "am" (ham).
On this day, Colton hopped into Dadda's seat and started picking out the ham from the omelet. 

Colton got tracks and trains from Amy's boys.
We love to build tracks that are big enough for him to sit in the middle and push the "choo-choo trains" around .

Taking a break from playing to munch a snack. 

I was cooking dinner on a Saturday night and Colton played right under my feet. I had to snap a photo because him playing so close made my heart full. 
 
Our little comedian wearing Momma's glasses and chewing  on the beef jerky Dadda had smoked that day. 

on a Tractor Hunt with Dadda one Tuesday!

There was a major...MAJOR...meltdown when Dadda said it was time to go home. Time out on the sidewalk. Traffic going by. So proud of Wes for sticking to the necessary time-out even though it was uncomfortable !  


First "boo-berry" of the season.
His cheesers face shows the pleasure of his favorite fruit!! 


at the new park.
this picture makes me chuckle. Every time Colton sees it on my phone, he says "Toltin poopin".  I didn't know that when I snapped the photo, but it became apparent shortly after. 

Smoothie date with my boy.
Colton helps make the smoothies. He puts all the ingredients in that I have measured out and once the lid is on he blends it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment