Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's a...

BOY!
Colton will have a little brother. :)
Best friends. A buddy to share tractors, dirt, digging, and basketball with.
We can't wait to meet our little man July 31st!!

 

March 7, 2013 at 7am.
19 weeks pregnant.
Ultrasound and then appointment with the doctor.
We took Colton with us and he did great at the doctor's office. Crisis averted when the ultrasound tech rescued the tractor that Colton pushed behind the counter. :)

Baby boy looking at us.

Our baby was full of action! Kicking, moving his hands, having the hiccups, yawning, sucking on his fist. It was a miracle to see our little one moving and so very healthy.  


Wes was certain it was a girl.
I was certain it was a boy.
He was so excited to hear those lovely words, "It's a boy!" I was so excited to know that our little baby was a boy and growing strong.


Profile of baby boy.
Top picture: see his feet pressing against the womb?
Bottom picture: see his fist near his head?


At 17 weeks I started feeling tiny movements of flutter kicks.
When we saw our little boy on the screen pressing his feet against the womb I just teared up knowing that it was him that I was starting to feel move. Best feeling in the world.



Momma and Daddy wearing BLUE to work in honor of finding out we're having a boy today!

A brother for Colton!

Several family members gave their prediction for the gender of our baby boy prior to March 7th's ultrasound appointment.
Cousin Drew placed his bet by buying us (what he thought would be) our first little girl outfit. Luckily his smart wife sent us the gift reciept (she, as did I, knew it was a boy!) so I can get an adorable boy outfit. :)
Some of people even placed some hefty bets on what they thought the baby would be. {Julie and Wes raised the stakes with baby #2: not just dinner, but dinner at The Clark House on Hayden Lake!!}
SomeONE lost and will have to pay up. {Wes!!}
Lucky for this Momma-to-be...she gets to enjoy the dinner either way. :)

Baby Bump at 19 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment