In our development, the Weston Hills Community Park just opened last week. It's literally an 8 minute walk or a 3 minute bike ride from our house (yes I timed it). Ariane brings Colton over in the evenings after work and I'll try to take him a couples day a week in the mornings before work. He is hooked and never enjoys leaving. We've met more neighbors through this park in the past week than we have in the past 4.5 years. Colton loves to socialize and play with the other kids. Below is a video that shows how much he is enjoying his new playground.
Colton's new park. Life is Good!
There is a water area for the hot summer that is just around the corner.
I had to take a picture of this. Even though he has so much to do, Colton is obsessed with dirt and construction equipment. He managed to make some time between playing to dig dirt with his little tractor.
No comments:
Post a Comment