Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Colton's rockin' it.

Can't believe that our baby is 6 weeks today.
I am overly grateful that I have another 6 weeks at home with Colton...I can't imagine going back to work tomorrow (as so many of my co-workers have after having their babies). What a blessing that we decided to take the option that gives 12 weeks for FML.

6 weeks just wouldn't be enough.


Doesn't he look so little in the Papa Bear chair?


Victor & Gloria blessed us what a delicious lunch and board games on Sunday. We had so much fun! (Wes even got a Scrabble game in!)

Colton is "Mommy's Major Hunk" in his outfit from Vic & Glo.


Bath time!

Bugga Boo likes baths...for the first few minutes. After that, not so much.


Kristie came to meet Colton on Saturday. Had we known he'd sleep so much, we would have shopped till we dropped! (Next time for sure!!)


LOVE the babe's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment