Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A day of firsts....

Thursday, February 24th was a day of firsts.
  • I was finally cleared to drive! My first outing alone with Colton was to get my Dad, Julie, and Sydney from the airport. I was just a little nervous--so I was 40 minutes early. :)
  • My Dad, Julie, and sister Sydney got to meet Colton for the first time. It was a sweet moment that had me blubbering in the airport.
  • We went to Spicy Pickle (best lunch place in Henderson!) and Colton needed to be fed...another first for me--nursing in a public restaurant.
  • Then we trucked over to see Wes at work & even went into the store so Dad and Julie could see where Wes works. Wes & I hadn't planned on bringing Colton into work just yet...but everyone was excited to see us (I mean Colton).
What a precious day.


Auntie Sydney loved watching Colton for hours!
And what a good boy I have...He let me finish eating before he woke up and was hungry. So thoughtful!


Grandma Jules holding her grandson for the first time.

Auntie Sydney holding her nephew for the first time.
He loved looking up at her! (He's making my most favorite kissy face!!)

Grandpa Mark snuggling his grandson for the first time.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Pictures with Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie...so sweet!
    Briana

    ReplyDelete