*Colton starting to track us with his eyes. It is so rad to watch him watch us.
*His iron-clad grip is relentless on anything he comes into contact with (fingers, clothes, blankets--anything he can grab).
*Colton holds his head up so high with such stability (almost all the time)--especially when we are holding him to our chest. It's quite adorable.
*He had his first bottle today (it was a successful 2 ounces of momma's milk). Hopefully this will mean a date night soon for my hot husband and I...or even a solid night's sleep for this lady...or maybe a mani/pedi and a girls day out... (now I'm dreaming!)
*Starting to get back into our previous routines: Tuesday night Bible Study for 2 weeks in a row. (week 1 = super sweet & sleepy Colton. week 2 = super sweet & awake Colton, until...he decided he was having none of the quietness any more. Thank goodness for our church family who loves us despite the noise!)
Finally...the cute binky shot I was looking for!

No comments:
Post a Comment