Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Learning as we go.

I can't believe that our baby is 3 weeks old today!
[Tuesday, March 1st]

At times it feels like Colton has been apart of our lives forever--like when we go through our daily routine, know what a certain cry means, totally rock a trip to the store or doctor's office, and just look into his sweet, perfect face. At other times it feels like we have no clue what we're doing as we guess and completely change what we thought was a "routine". & I guess that's what they call Parenthood. My dad reminds me often that "You can think you have it all figured out today, until it completely changes tomorrow." True story.

Our Bugga-Boo with his newest newborn outfit.
Ya'll weren't kidding when you said he wouldn't wear newborn sizes for long.
Unfortunately, this will be the last day he wears it since his torso is so long!


Our babe weighs in today at 9 pounds, 10 ounces.

Can you just see the action in this photo? He's constantly moving.


so alert!


Our Colton is already a praying man!


I found my favorite Easter candy today at Walgreen's!
When I was young,
I didn't like hard-boiled eggs so my mom would hide these for me instead for Easter morning. They are the best candy ever! Soft & gooey marshmallow covered in a hard milk chocolate shell = melt in your mouth goodness.

Mommy and Daddy needed a little food therapy today. It was delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment