Auntie Syd be-lined it to hold her nephew on Friday morning.

Family happy to finally be here to see Colton in person.
Pictures are wonderful...but nothing beats the real thing.

My Dad hung up shelves in Colton's room.
So happy to finally display many of the sweet and thoughtful presents we've received for our babe.
So happy to finally display many of the sweet and thoughtful presents we've received for our babe.

Aunt Mindy made these framed quilt squares to match the quilt she and Julie made for Colton. Looks perfect!
Everyone told me not to worry if the baby's room wasn't completed before his arrival. I thought okay...but that won't happen to me because I have a plan. I planned to get everything done the weekend before Colton's scheduled arrival on Feb 15th. I assumed I would have all the time in the world. Little did I know that he would be coming one week earlier than I had planned...but luckily that means I have mini-projects to do while he sleeps in someone's arms. :) So, friends and family who gave that advice...you are right. There. I said it.




We're all learning along with you:) Darling room and what a wonderful family you have. Colton is the best gift ever!
ReplyDelete