Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 4 in review

Bugga-Boo's new favorite thing:

(for only 10 minutes at a time, of course!)


My baby has a strong grip! He always grabs on to the neck of my shirt...super sweetness.


Colton gets pretty fussy at night when it's "bedtime" (now "bedtime" = when mommy and daddy are exhausted and are ready for bed themselves, however Colton has different plans...) so I thought that I would try out this swing during the day time to see if he'd like it or not. I love the progression of how he isn't so sure....to totally fighting the sleep....to finally snoozing away.
p.s. decided he's a titch too small for this swing--I'm scared his head is going to fall forward since he's so active & he doesn't have control of his bobble head quite yet. We'll definitely try this swing again soon, though.


Wes' dad said he used to carry him around like this when he was a baby. Colton seemed to like it (for the moment)...and yet I'm not sure how Wes is smiling cuz we walked the baby for hours that night! (oh wait...that's every night!)


{Photo Booth}

Pretty much I'm addicted to starring at my son. I am in awe of the many faces he makes every second. So, I thought I'd share what I see...and won't you agree that he's so yummy-licious that you can't help but stare too?


Don't you just want to reach into your computer screen and kiss his sweet cheeks??

No comments:

Post a Comment