Guess who is getting TWO more teeth??
At 8 1/2 months, Colton is getting 2 more teeth on top.
Soon, we'll be seeing a grand total of 4 teeth!
Last week Wes had thought he'd seen the gums on the top thinning, but didn't stick his finger in there to check. I saw the same thing after picking Colton up from the babysitters. I wasn't as wise as Wes and stuck my finger in there to check. And yep, there they were! 2 of them. (Colton immediately chomped down on my finger...and those teeth are sharp!) This week they are definitely coming through. Colton's been a bit fussier at times and only wanting his teething ring to help reduce the pressure. I keep checking the teeth daily, my poor finger is full of teeth marks, but I just need to know the progress our baby makes daily! |
No comments:
Post a Comment