Monday, October 31, 2011

baby's 1st pumpkin patch

Life is so much more fun with Colton!
We love you little one!

Happy 1st Halloween to our little Bugga Boo!

so unsure in new surroundings.

he takes a bit to warm up to new textures.

looking concerned.

hmmmm...this one looks about my size.

I'll take it!


Colton watched everything and everyone in the pumpkin patch. (mind you, this is the desert. our pumpkin patch = a dirt parking lot in the middle of town. not quite what we are used to from the Pacific Northwest, but it'll have to do.) He was very observant to the colors, textures...all of it so new to him. When he is in a new environment it takes him a while to warm up and show that famous smile we all love so much. I am so happy he was showing the camera some joy in our family pic.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I still can't get over the short sleeves and pumpkins:).

    ReplyDelete